Get out there and buy lemonade on Saturday, August 10th!
Lemonade Day is a national program that teaches the youth of our community how to start, own, and manage their very own lemonade business. They learn how to set goals, plan for success, find an investor, select a site, build a stand, purchase supplies, make a product, run their business, do basic accounting, open a bank account, and ultimately give something back to the community.
What to expect for Lemonade Day 2019:
- 20 different stands will be located all across town
- 44 kids participating ages K-6
- In 2018, over 1 million kids nationwide participated in Lemonade Day.
- Laramie is the 2nd city in Wyoming to offer Lemonade Day to its kids. The first was Casper.
- In 2018, the average net profit per stand was $224!
How can you get involved?
Get out and support the kids on Saturday, August 10th and buy lemonade!