The Annual Ag Appreciation Banquet will be held Friday, October 11 at the Marian H. Rochelle Gateway Center.
The dinner is held in the fall each year to show appreciation to the agricultural community and industry and create network opportunities intended to increase understanding between the rural and city segments of our community regarding the challenges and opportunities faced by each other.
The funds raised during the event are distributed to local agricultural and youth agricultural organizations. Last year the funds were distributed to the Albany County 4-H, the Snowy Range FFA Chapter, the Rock Creek FFA Chapter and a scholarship was awarded within the College of Ag at the University of Wyoming for students who are from Albany County and have maintained a GPA of 3.0 or higher. The support from Albany County businesses was instrumental in helping raise over $14,000.00 last year.
We are currently selling tables, and tickets, as well as collecting auction items. Opportunities available include:
- LCBA Members- $600
- Non-Members- $800
- Table of 10 and listed in the program
- Table buyers invite ranchers to sit with them. They need to invite them and provide the names to the LCBA. Table buyers do have the option of having us invite their attendees but we must know this in advance! A month in advance is preferred and recommended.
- Also available upon request is a list of agricultural individuals in our community.
- Please send your attendees’ names to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 307-745-7339 by September 27th!
- Early Bird Special $60 per person (ends August 31st).
- After early bird special (Starts September 1st):
- LCBA Member price per ticket: $65
- Non-Member price per ticket: $85
Advertising in Event Program:
- 1” x 5” high resolution colored ad in the program for $100. Please provide the LCBA with the artwork in a .jpg. This can be emailed to Melissa at email@example.com call 307-745-7339 for questions.
- Silent and live auctions items are greatly appreciated. We will need a description of the item, who donated it, address, and value. Items can be stored at LCBA office. If a receipt is needed, the LCBA can provide that.