For a limited time as part of COVID-19 relief, Albany County Tourism Board and Visit Laramie would like to offer a special co-op advertising opportunity to local businesses.
The goal of this program is to help our community rebound quicker and to help aid our local businesses, friends, and neighbors in the community with advertising costs after the impact on many due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We want our community to know that we are here to help support you through this, and as partners, we are here to help weather this storm alongside you as we believe we are all stronger together.
For details on this program, please see below.
- All businesses within Albany County are eligible.
- The advertising must take place outside of Albany County.
- Any publication or medium is eligible – print, digital, radio, TV, etc. Each business can select the medium desired based on their business needs and their customer or consumer demographic. If you are unsure if your ad will be eligible for the program, we strongly encourage you to check with the Albany County Tourism Board prior to placing the ad.
- The Albany County Tourism Board logo must be present, or Albany County Tourism Board must be mentioned in some manner in the advertisement.
- There is a maximum total reimbursement amount of $750 per business. Funds are available on a first come first served basis.
- Your business will place the advertisement and provide payment to the vendor. Albany County
Tourism Board will provide a logo if needed.
- When presented with proof of the completed advertising, Albany County Tourism Board will
subsidize your costs with a reimbursement for part of the advertising costs up to the amounts
Reimbursement Amount Details:
- For advertising that costs between 0 – $499, Albany County Tourism Board will reimburse up to
$250 in costs.
- For advertising that costs between $500 – $1499, Albany County Tourism Board will reimburse
up to $500 in costs.
- For advertising that costs $1500 or more, Albany County Tourism Board will reimburse up to
Questions? Please call 307-745-4195 or email email@example.com for more information.